How would you describe your style?
I would say my style is more edgy than girly, street chic with an artsy twist.
What are your current fashion obsessions?
Currently I’m obsessed with ultra mini bags, raw edge mom fit denim, cow boy inspired western boots and over the top exaggerated oversized blazer or top. And when I’m feeling artsy, I’ll add in a mix of prints. I love mixing two prints that you wouldn’t necessarily think to put together.
How do you like to style your Black Suede Studio shoes?
This is a tough question!! The thing I love most about black suede is that I can throw them on with literally every outfit and it always works. Black suede doesn’t need to be styled - I find their shoes to be edgy and fun on their own.
What would you say are your top 3 Black Suede Studio shoes at the moment?
So many I love!! But here are 3 recent ones
- The Navie in python.
- The Kamila in silver
- The Maya in nude
Any celebrities or bloggers you often look up to for fashion inspiration?
Yes. My most inspired blogger/ influencers/ celebrities are:
- @josefinehj - she is from Copenhagen. Love her style.
- @weworewhat - New York girl. Love her content and mix of style. Often shop her wardrobe.
- @ifgeniastyle - she is a designer for a Montreal based Leather brand - love her content and classic style.
- @taniasarin - LA girl, love her street style chic.
- @gigihadid - probably my celebrity girl crush. Love her style and effortless chic yet edgy look.
- @kgmtl - funny enough we’ve been caught sporting the same head to toe outfit in our silver Kamila black suede studio heels. Great minds think alike!
If you wake up late in the morning & you're in a rush to get ready, what shoes would you instantly pick up: heels or flats? Or other?
Definitely one of my western inspired boots, or a kitten heel. I rarely wear flats unless they are runners. I’m a huge fan of chunky runners too.